Ok, now this really is the end of civilisation!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well if the feminists keep getting their way then women will either end up like looking like blokes or dressing like the women of the 1950’s and they think they’re progressing!! 

In the beginning God created Adam, he then created a woman as a companion for Adam so that they could procreate. 

Thus a woman’s job is to bear children, hence why when a woman reaches the men’on’pause they don’t know what to do with themselves :C  however a man can continue to produce children far longer, hence the older mans desire for a younger female. 

Only translating what is already written so don’t shoot me down. 

:)  

It's like we are destroying ourselves from the inside as well as the outside, a bit like Labour politics.

Pollution

Drought

Climate change

Nuclear War

Just a few things we should be concerned with...

Anyone ever seen Brazilian TV? 

They are also stopping 

Pit babes

Brolly dollies

Darts walk on girls

etc etc etc

These girls earn decent money for being lucky enough to be easy on the eye,

Its the reason they get hired,

sex sells

Or, maybe, just maybe, we need to (yet again) appease certain religions that frown upon the glory of the female form,,,,,,

Where do i find it, I have tried twiddling inbetween BBC1 and 2 and even ventured as far as "ITV" but all i can get is interference??

john..
Interference ?.......that was the major problem With TV presenters in the 70/80s!

i, for one, support Rachel Riley 

i am an avid viewer and respect her important contribution to the program along with her mathematical prowess and insight

she is not there purely for her looks

however....

Where do i find it, I have tried twiddling inbetween BBC1 and 2 and even ventured as far as "ITV" but all i can get is interference??

john..

It's a bit like the Mexican weather.

Here is a link that I will not embed as I do wish to offend and sandle wearing types.

https://youtu.be/0dSPgMtnVvA

:)

that is truly bad, cracking arse though!  :slap

They are also stopping 

Pit babes

Brolly dollies

Darts walk on girls

etc etc etc

These girls earn decent money for being lucky enough to be easy on the eye,

Its the reason they get hired,

sex sells

Or, maybe, just maybe, we need to (yet again) appease certain religions that frown upon the glory of the female form,,,,,,
they all seem a bit out of place these days, I don't have a problem with them, but I couldn't give a damn if they were there or not, I'm far more interested in the sport. If I want to look at tits and bums, there's no shortage on-line... I only know this for research purposes of course  :slap

Latest posts