Cctv help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ack1234

Reaction score
Don't know if I'm in right place (apologies if not ) I have a 16ch Dvr there is no make or model on it . When I back up on to a disc ( using a portable DVD writer) it goes on the disc with a player ( super player) but it doesn't let me play disc does anyone know any cctv player what I could use ? ( I did get something similar to super player but was on an old laptop ) thanks 

When in back up on Dvr I go in start time -end time search -click on camera or all then click back up start -it then goes on disc to 100% then says complete . Then put on laptop or pc then download the file superplayer /open that and try play disc but it won't .

this player has never worked but was given a link for a superplayer which worked but have now lost that ( was on an old laptop)and I can't seem to find it on net thanks 

Tryed vlc player and no doesn't play I think it something to do with super player the one off the Dvr dosnt work but someone gave me another link same thing but that worked .

Latest posts