MEM Memara 2000

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Brown

Reaction score
Where can I find the setting instructions for the electric heating circuits on this CU.

Not sure I understand the question ....

Has your fuseboard got timers in it?
Yes. There is a control unit on the far left, with digits and small buttons, but I have no instructions to set times for the electric panel heaters.

sounds like off-peak storage heaters?
There is a small display on the far left of the unit with digits and buttons for setting, but I have no instructions on how to do it. The unit controls the electric panel heaters in the rooms.

Ken...as above ,  some photos would be good .   A passing Admin  could adjust your account ,  otherwise you have to make 10 posts  before you can post photos .   

Have you tried Googling  it?  

Many hanks to all whio responded. I have acquired the instructions for setting the heating circuits, but unfortunately they do not cut in when the display activates the time periods, or when manually prompted to "Permament".

Would this be all 3 heater fuses blown, or is there some other obvious reason why the power does not go through to the wall heaters. MANY THANKS,

Do you have more than one consumer unit?

Could be any number of reasons:

• The timer is switching in an off peak supply (had the same locally on a job, where the pensioners wanted to cut how long the off peak was heating the hot water cylinder in an effort to save money).
  • At the heaters there may be fused spurs with blown fuses.
  • The heaters may have thermal cutouts that require resetting.
  • Timer as Sharpend says, may not be able to switch such a high load.