1 Hour to go

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Only an hour to go before the assessment............can help it always get nervous for these.

Sod it time for a quick blast on the ps3 with cod5, done enough of looking at the BRB

Fingers crossed Pray

Only an hour to go before the assessment............can help it always get nervous for these.Sod it time for a quick blast on the ps3 with cod5, done enough of looking at the BRB

Fingers crossed Pray
Good luck........

Id be way to nervous for a blast on the ps3

Prob have a blast on the toilet though :p

Well if your assessor is there now looking at the forum........

he is a good lad ive checked him out its all good you can go home Guiness Drink

see easy hope that helps

;)

:^O

He's not here yet.

Got whoop'd playing ps3 online.

See ya all later......gonna put the kettle on ready for the visit (choccy biccy's aswel.......doent hurt to bribe with a biccy does it)

Later peeps

Only an hour to go before the assessment............can help it always get nervous for these.Sod it time for a quick blast on the ps3 with cod5, done enough of looking at the BRB

Fingers crossed Pray
Just passed mine. Assessor has definetly chilled abit over the years, for twas a bit predantic previously. :D

Just got back in & all is well for another year.

Couple of points:

Lack of a grommet on one sso backbox (had to be the first one he picked:_|) on first job view'd.

One of the jobs had a higher Ze today compared to my cert (not to high & within limits)

EAWR out of date but was given the thumbs up , just need to get the updated version.

Ask'd loads of questions on the regs:

TT discon time

Max Zs for circuit ocpd's

Bathroom zone questions.

Max Ze for TT TNC-s TNS.

Depth of cables & rcd's

RCD discon times (had to show the table in big book)

Height of accessories in a new build.

New this year...ask'd questions on other building regs:

Where would you find the depth/size of holes drilled in joists or who could you ask.

What regulation covers new lighting.

What regulation covers domestic smokes

What regulation covers height of accessories.

Testing:

Ze of PME at both jobs

Ra of rod on subbed TT outbuilding

Zs of sso at both jobs

RCD at first job

RCBO test of TT (single pole rcbo & no questions asked ;) , I did pose the question on the disscussion of this matter we had here & the verdict is DP only required on TP tt.)

R1+R2 of 16mm 2core submain.

couple of questions on testing & how to verify test results using calculations.

Checked that the circuit schedules & lables were in use on cu's

He liked the easycert software.

All in all a jolly decent bloke & the 4hours flew by.

So I am a happy bunny Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink gonna have a beer tonight...so much for giving it up for a few months :^OB-)

we know u r online......did it go well mate ????????
Every time I came to post a reply, my nipper pestered me to play him at Mario carts..................& here he is again (he's not content with thrashing me once he wants do do it again).

Back later..........Dad is off for another beating on the Wii by a 6 yearold:^O

Yes well done, Pleased it went so well, you deserve a sherbet or 2 tonite Guiness Drink (Meerkat)

Yes well done, Pleased it went so well, you deserve a sherbet or 2 tonite Guiness Drink (Meerkat)
And thats just to hide the shame of being beat by a 6 year old :^O

Well done M107, did the choccy biccies work? or are you keeping them to give your son so they'll put him off the game so you can beat him?? ;) ]:)

:coat

your assessor was a lot more stringent than mine. Out of interest are you Nicey DI or EC status or another outfit?
Nicey DI.... for now might go for full approval next time but we'll see.

your assesor certainly seems to have grilled you!!!!!!!! I don't think mine was that bad
I cant complain about the fella, he was on the ball & very fair.

Latest posts