Brain power:

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine is being environmentally friendly and only running at low power, perhaps I have an LED brain! :)

20 Watts   !!!   What is the voltage   ?  I think  I may have  severe Volt Drop . 

The human brain amazes me .....what manner of retrieval system does it use ?   Forget your computers ...just think , someone mentions a name , say a  famous person  who you 've not thought about for  40 ---50 yrs   .............WOOOSH !!!!  in a nano second  you see his face , hear his voice  ,   remember that famous film he was in  and all the others in it and the storyline  too  and even the person you who was with you in the cinema. 

What about that remarkable ability to recognise a face ,  say from the thousands piling off the London Underground ...a moving swaying , sea of human faces  dashing by and   ..Hey !   I was at school with that person 50 yrs ago .    

Or the mind of someone like the late Steven Hawking  whose  brain left the wheelchair and travelled into  inter stella space ...theorizing and computing ...answering the unanswerable .....TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO  MAN HAS BEEN BEFORE     

The only problem with the human brain is we don't use it enough, probably because we have never been taught/permitted too.

We are bombarded with the what's why and wherefore of how we should or shouldn't be, eat, drink, or do.

Perhaps if we stopped filling our brains with what we are told and actually used it for what we wanted too then who knows we might actually realise the power of the brain.. seeing as everything that ever happens to us is a result of a thought within the brain, it amazes how little we acknowledge it's presence.

If you think about your own brain too deeply  you 'll explode . baddayexplode  

And another thing ...............Brain  is an anagram of  Brian ....this is Brian  :C

I agree with Sharpie  ...and I feel , as I sit watching the TV  that  THEY  are brainwashing me    .....the purpose of the programmes these days  is to keep you watching the endless adverts   when we should all be out on the streets shouting   NO MORE BULL SHYTTE  .........WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!    WHERE IS OUR GOVERNMENT  OF THE PEOPLE .....FOR THE PEOPLE .....BY THE PEOPLE  !!!!!        You'd better  start swimming or you'll sink like a stone ...for the times they are a changin'       

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think about your own brain too deeply  you 'll explode . baddayexplode  

If you are going to spend too long thinking that deeply you probably need to wear a Surge Protection hat on your head. Anyway, based on the total brain power of all of our forum members, if everyone stopped thinking for a 2 hour period from 18:00 till 20:00 tomorrow, I have calculated we could save enough energy to power Apprentice87's welder for 45minutes, (maybe 54mins at a push). Or Badgers Christmas lights for 3hours and 37minutes. However Binky would not be helping though, as rumour has it that he now has a solar Beanie-hat to power his brain and put a little bit extra back into the rechargeable batteries to work his laptop or tablet. (Just guessing but Sidewinder must be consuming at least 50watts just thinking about next weeks jobs?)

Doc H.

Latest posts