Armeg Easter competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi TEF, quick competition for over the Easter period.

Up for grabs is one of our stubby Wood Beaver sets as seen below

WWB3PCSET120.jpg

Wood Beaver has been one of our most popular products and this set has the most popular sizes in there (16, 20 and 25mm) as well as a quick-change SDS adaptor.

If you'd like to be in with the chance to win this prize then PM me the answer to the following question

"What is the overall nominal length of a Stubby Wood Beaver?"

Closing date for entries is Wednesday 4th April (so not long!!!!). A correct entry will be picked at random on Thursday 5th April and I'll notify the winner then. Good luck!!!!

Phil.

But from a comparative point of view you would have to say the the standard ones are 1 3/8 times longer than the stubby.

Just a quick reminder that today is the last chance to get your competition entries in. I will be drawing a lucky winner in the morning. :D

Phil.

Right folks, competition closed!!!

The correct answer was 120mm.

The lucky winner, drawn at random from all the correct entries is............................

@Rob.

Congratulations to you. If you'd like to PM your full name and address I can get your prize sent out to you.

Commiserations to the rest of you who entered but keep your eyes open for our next competition.

Phil.

Well, I got it whilst I was working in the quarry Still, so nearly 5 years! 

Got job it's quarry spec an metal. 

Not that I'd have been buying a new one.