Hello, everyone!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrakeStan

Reaction score
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online electrician community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm more into the media industry (photographer/cameraman/IT), however, I'm also assigned to handle a few technical aspects of the job with our equipment (working in a ragtag company, I guess that's a prerequisite), which is why I want to learn more about electrical wirings and its proper handling. I know I'll be learning a lot from the experienced members here. Cheers!

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm more into the media industry (photographer/cameraman/IT), however, I'm also assigned to handle a few technical aspects of the job with our equipment (working in a ragtag company, I guess that's a prerequisite), which is why I want to learn more about electrical wirings and its proper handling. I know I'll be learning a lot from the experienced members here. Cheers!

Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Learn the electrical safety aspects and the practicalities first and then go on to the requirements of a stage show?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts