Help us Launch in UK?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUZU

Reaction score
Hi All

My name is Scott and I work for an electrical product design company based in Australia. We've recently set up in the UK and would really appreciate your input in our launch plans and methods to market. Despite being new to UK soil as a brand our UK team know the electrical landscape well and are connected but us being foreign does mean we need some input from local professionals!

Can I ask if we reveal some of our new product innovations and ad campaigns you could offer opinion and insights to improve or gauge feedback? Honesty is appreciated as well as opinion, as long as it's in the spirit of improvement we'll take it all on board. 

Hope this is Ok?

Thanks in advance

Scott

Guys, thanks for the honesty and advice. As much as Aussies love Bunnings I do think the 'just cause it works back home, it'll work anywhere approach' is what we want to avoid.

I'd like to keep this thread going and divulge a bit about our product we're bringing to the market as it may be very interesting to professionals. Before I do this I will contact admin and see if it fits within their guidelines.

Thanks a great deal for the candid advice.

Regards

Scott