Plumber strikes again

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black thing is some sort of water filter. Never seen one like that hanging out of the bottom of a combi before. The plumber told the house owner there was nowhere else for it.

Hope nobody wants access into those two FCU's.

Got a Magnaclean on our system and it does get some lettuced out of the radiators. I never paid for it as it was fitted when we bought the house. Reminds me I must clean it soon...

I had one fitted when I got a new boiler, it took out a lot of muck initially, it was thick with sludge for about the first 3 or 4 cleans which i did monthly. Now I only check it annually and there is very little on it.  Think I have a strong aversion to snake oil products but I am actually ok with this one.

We had one fitted when we had the combi fitted . I think it is a requirement for Worcester Bosch.

my plumber mate did it including leathering the rads. Some of my rads are 35 years old...the amount of Shi'ite that came out was amazing!

cleaned filter twice in first months.....now I do,itbyearly and it is as clear as a Nuns Aqua Vitae