Show Off Your Pets!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrakeStan

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I thought of creating this new thread where we can light-heartedly discuss about the little furries in our lives, none other than our household pets. Mine is a fiddly little fella named Shakey, a Siamese cat. She chills out in the living room, scratches up the furniture, and sleeps beside me and my wife in the evening. When I'm not at home, I set her in her kittywalk, so she may still play outdoors without ending up on the neighbor's lawn, or worst, on the road. Aside from the usual cat food, she also likes tuna casserole and sardines. How about you guys? Who are your furry companions?

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Russell, who doesn't like small sticks, loves chasing cats, rabbits, squirrells and deer - doesn't know what to do if she ever catches one (which is a relief). Chasing deer is so funny, Ruby is flat out running, the deer barely get out of first gear and are gone in 2 or 3 bounds.

20180410_144110.jpg

my grandmas cat, but usually referred to my cat since she likes me the most

sophie.jpg.5c42139e55cb72f809cae0a78d0b24a3.jpg

Bear.

We bought him from a cat breeder in a council estate, he was raised by a dog and is a bit weird.

He likes to bring in 'presents' in for us in the form of mice, rats and birds which can be alarming at 4 am.

And having to dispatch rats underneath the fridge isn't my favourite pass time.

He once tried to bring a live wood pigeon through the cat flap which was interesting.

20180312_200644.jpg

20180321_055647.jpg

He looks mad !   How can a Duck  have a pet cat ?   

We have a musical dog .   He knows the music to  any TV advert  that has a dog in it  , and there are many .     He even reacts the  sound of the  Gtech Air Ram  vacuum cleaner  ,  which also has a dog . 

Image007 (2).jpg

my cats stopped bringing presents in after we kept rescuing them, anything from worms to frogs to a pidgeon, all still alive and pretty much undamaged. 

I have no pets  :(  Renting + working 24 hour shifts wont allow it. When I lived in my old place my housemate had two dogs. This one is Chip, he was adopted from a shelter aged 11 and lived his last two years with us. He was the most loving dog, old and wobbly on his legs but he could move with surprising speed and catch any dropped food in a millisecond! Also molted like nothing I’ve ever known, everything was covered in a white layer of hair. 

B3461437-9E34-4420-9BC3-C7F98F999AA5.jpeg

take it back to the zoo. Collecting traffic cones whilst drunk is accepatble  :^O

I have no pets  :(  Renting + working 24 hour shifts wont allow it. When I lived in my old place my housemate had two dogs. This one is Chip, he was adopted from a shelter aged 11 and lived his last two years with us. He was the most loving dog, old and wobbly on his legs but he could move with surprising speed and catch any dropped food in a millisecond! Also molted like nothing I’ve ever known, everything was covered in a white layer of hair. 

View attachment 9308
Ruby sheds white hairs something terrible, so a dog 10 times bigger must be a royal PITA

Shih Tzu's don't shed hair thankfully, although they do have smelly eyes.

take it back to the zoo. Collecting traffic cones whilst drunk is accepatble  :^O

Ruby sheds white hairs something terrible, so a dog 10 times bigger must be a royal PITA

This was a daily occurence. We went through lint rollers on an industrial scale! :)  

0E4F0A9A-61F4-4E52-8790-3CF2BC850B84.jpeg