Training

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will83

Reaction score
Hi I'm Will and new here,I have worked with a pair of electricians for the last 10 years have done all sorts over this period  including metal conduit,basket and tray,  fuesboards, rewires blah blah all obvoiusly check and signed off by them haha but never got round to getting my papers can anybody help me with what route I need to go down to and any training centres you could recommend in birmingham .

What I was wondering, is there a way of proving what you know without having to learn the basics and how to use tools  

Yeah the science side I need to learn I just don't want to lose days off work to be shown the hands on side 

Thanks for the replies i will check out that website I just want get this sorted  and move forwards, just don't want to get ripped off in the process thanks again 

Regarding qualifications  and the need to keep  earning a living ...... its very difficult , no easy answers to that ....you say you're in Birmingham so you could check out the colleges  for night school courses .  

What part of the city , north or south ? 

Mathew Boulton  was always the big one for electrics  ,  Garretts Green ,  Hall Green ,  B,ham Metropolitan in Great Barr  

Latest posts