Well here we go again, roll,up roll up for your tickets to the bandwagon

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be a gold star 5ww? 

That just sums up the capability of the niceic, they can’t even proof read for their own promotion what chance does the industry stand of them proving competence? 

You mean you are not interested in  the unusual situations  that engineers can come across while installing electrical installing . ?  

You should be yourself ashamed of in the unusual situations when coming across an interesting engineer installing  electrical installing  installations  .

Isn't it a gravy train?
Yes it pulled into New Street Station  last week , trouble is , when it stops  all the gravy slops out over the platforms .      Passenger carriages were full of shiny arsed suits  wearing logo'ed ties  ...all carrying one of those Bisto Gravy Boats ...none of whom had ever crawled above a steelworks  , 300 mtrs above  ground  pulling cables in amongst the all the filth ...or spent 6 months working on a new hospital or school  , screwing steel conduit day after day .  :C

Just wondering how much these tickets for the band wagon are going to cost us? 

£400/£500 for a course and whatever the cost of books is going to be? 

Do I really need an onsite guide? I can't be the only one who has never opened the yellow one? 

Well since LFB is now a Brand Ambassador we do not have to keep him in pies so surely the costs should come down?

there again DanglingbSanitaryware is probably just as high maintenance ...and now we have his stooge to pay for as well AND HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO REFURB A DUNGEON NOWADAYS!....never mind the cost of Astraglide and Gimp masks

Do I really need an onsite guide? I can't be the only one who has never opened the yellow one? 
I use it for the cable resistances, conduit sizes etc. The NIC insist I have one but as we do telecoms 95% doesn't even apply to us so a big waste of money.

I use it for the cable resistances, conduit sizes etc. The NIC insist I have one but as we do telecoms 95% doesn't even apply to us so a big waste of money.

But cable resistances don't change nether do conduit sizes, Zs values yes... but I have a pdf for that.

Just trying not to spend money on things I don't need!

Latest posts