Birmingham Super Prix..... (will it wont it)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So there is talk of bringing Electric car racing to the streets of Birmingham...  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44003961

many years after proper petrol car road racing stopped due to financial losses...

So if this does get the go-ahead I suggest we get an ElectricianForum team car out on the circuit...

( think of the advertising and raised profile?)

All we need is an old milk float (electric) ...

Slap a few Forum logos and stickers on it....

Get Deke to be driver.. (think he is the nearest and could probably get the bus in on race day to avoid any extortionate parking fees!)

Then TV coverage and promotions will skyrocket the forum to thousands....

What do you think.....?

May need to raise a bit more cash off each member, but shouldn't be a problem to anyone who can slip the odd £75 tip to the "get Deke a milk float fund".

:C

:wacko:  

I can get my hands on the very thing .     That was our local cinema  ,  Then the British Restaurant  and the library I joined when I was 12  .  The trams had gone by then I might add.      More like the 2nd pic. 

img069.jpg

Looks quite peaceful .Wonder if that was me & my mate on our bikes ?    A different  and more gentle world that has now gone forever.  library.jpg

Now you can go through at 100MPHhjj6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
think ill avoid... after yesterdays trip i hope i dont have to go back anytime soon. apart from someone wired almost every shutter wrong so probably will have to go back...

I can get my hands on the very thing .     That was our local cinema  ,  Then the British Restaurant  and the library I joined when I was 12  .  The trams had gone by then I might add.      More like the 2nd pic. 

View attachment 9333

Reminds me of the UCP restaurant at Manchester’s Piccadilly Gardens. I always wanted to be near a window so I could watch the trams and trolley buses.

UCP = united cow products