This hot weather affects my .............

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
..............guitar tuning     (  Who thought arthritis ?)       Just all over the place ...using  the Snark  ...tuning up not down  ....oooo no   I'll have to go down & watch the telly.  

..............guitar tuning     (  Who thought arthritis ?)       Just all over the place ...using  the Snark  ...tuning up not down  ....oooo no   I'll have to go down & watch the telly.  
So tonight its decided to  be almost in tune ,  so  Glastonbury is on again  :innocent     ( Whos been messing with the Emoji's ) ? 

can someone send some of this hot weather a bit further north?

I went into an attic today to change a solar inverter, the fastest change I've ever done! 15 mins total, broke into sweat in 2 mins, t-shirt showing wet patches in 5 mins, glad to get out quickly...  Hot weater is nice, but not when you are working 😁

OK , whose ******** the emojis? the old ones were better. 

Summer is over, its back to rain and cloud with more forecast next week. Plus thunder storms in some places. Sounds like Bank-Holiday weather is back to normal?

Doc H.