Ola!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Charged,   All are welcome to join this forum, But are you aware this is a UK based site? So although the laws of physics remain the same, a few other rules and regulations can be significantly different between countries. And although it is always interesting to see how other countries apply their electrical safety laws and regulations, our members may be limited in what help they can give back to you.

Doc H. 

Hello Charged,   All are welcome to join this forum, But are you aware this is a UK based site? So although the laws of physics remain the same, a few other rules and regulations can be significantly different between countries. And although it is always interesting to see how other countries apply their electrical safety laws and regulations, our members may be limited in what help they can give back to you.

Doc H. 
Hi mate,

That's cool, you can still help me a lot and vice versa. 

Although Australia has been getting americanized a lot(not insinuating that in a negative sense at all), many things here are still closer to British ways than American ways.

Besides, there are quite a few states in Australia with their own local laws and regulations which aren't necessarily consistent with each other, including electrical safety, standards etc. 

Therefore I am certain you can help me and hopefully in time I can return the favour by posting useful information from my experience here.

Thanx

Cheers

P.S. I did try to join a local forum or two, but they turned out to be forums for electrical professionals, so didn't suit my needs. It appears there aren't many general electrical knowledge, work related forums here in Australia for average electrical Joe's like myself.  So, it's good to join this forum for that reason as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator: