Hello all, jib issues

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven278

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m a jib electrician currently stuck at work and was just doing some research about the jib and come across this group. I’m on a few what’s app groups and Facebook groups all looking for another option other than the jib. Just wondered if anyone could direct me into a solution or help advice me the best ways as jib sparks we could get away from the dictatorship and corruption of the jib. We have managed to build groups to over 3000 sparks and all have the same beliefs. Just wondered what other people’s opinions were and does anyone else feel the same. Don’t know if this is the right group for this sort of question as only just joined 

thanks 

Steven 

We have managed to build groups to over 3000 sparks and all have the same beliefs. Just wondered what other people’s opinions were and does anyone else feel the same. Don’t know if this is the right group for this sort of question
Welcome to the Forum  Steven  .   First thing to ask is ...who are "We"  ?  

There are many organizations that exist and are funded on the backs of the rank and file  electricians , either employed or self employed . 

What are the aims of your 3000 strong army ?