• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

110V Site Transformer for sale .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
75VA  X 110 V   Site Transformer  , Newlec  , 2 plugs  .

Lightweight   at 75VA     , (Sparks don't need anything  bigger or heavier )!!!  

A snip at  £35   incld. postage   

Photo0566.jpg

Photo0564.jpg

Photo0565.jpg

You're right Roys   it is indeed  750VA    .

If I strat  tipyng too flast  I strat to merk mestikes  a d  m ss out l tters  :C

Now are you merking me an offer  or just correcting typos   ?  ;)

How can you miss out on this super lightweight  transformer ...it weighs exactly the same as it's own weight in feathers  , now you can't get fairer than that ...it floats on gossamer wings ...it features in Disney cartoons where Bluebirds  fly into view  baring it upon high  and it lands on the forest floor with a sigh .  

Do you think it would make a useful addition to the three I already own, although one is out on what seems to be a permenent loan to my mate, the other is stationary in the workshop as my 110V bench supply and the third is the one I lug about.

See I can justify having three of them.

Sorry Deke I don't need a forth, if it was me I wouldn't sell it as you'll miss/need it about a week after it is gone.😀

No no no      It sounds like you need a fourth one to me ,  one on permanent loan     (you'll never see that again)  ....one is a bench supply  ....and you're lugging the third one about   ....but what you don't have is a STANDBY  in case the lugger about one  carps out !!!     

No no no      It sounds like you need a fourth one to me ,  one on permanent loan     (you'll never see that again)  ....one is a bench supply  ....and you're lugging the third one about   ....but what you don't have is a STANDBY  in case the lugger about one  carps out !!!     
Exactly....you always need a backup or two

I believe some people have all their power tools in 110/240 & if possible cordless as well  :innocent

Well Deke, I better not let my wife see this thread, as she says I have already got far too much stuff (impossible in my opinion), and I do like to have loads of stand by kit but I'm afraid in this very rare occasion I have to respectfully decline your generous offer.

Anyways how can you bare to sell it yourself as you never know when you might need it.

The time has come  ( the walrus said)  to get rid of many things .     Now semi -retired  , do smaller jobs  two days a week ...occasionally three , no more site work  , no more moving factories from place to place .     Still look after the printing firm once a month .    

110V  tools are in the loft  and as Kerch says , I have the same in 240V 

I'm not as bad as those people you see on TV  who hoard everything ...BUT ...I do suffer from  " That might come in useful"  syndrome , then 20 yrs later I'm chucking it away . :C  

Got two tirfors, now they have saved the day on more than one occasion.

In fact I was using it a couple of weeks ago to pull out a gorse bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe some people have all their power tools in 110/240 & if possible cordless as well  :innocent

The only time that becomes worrying is if you have 110v & 240v & cordless versions of those lady pleasuring devices...…. :Blushing :eek:

I have heard some are called Rabbits..... :innocent

or something like that?   :C

Otherwise all other forms of powered appliances …..

why not go 110v 240v & cordless???

Guinness

OOooo   I could do with a couple of those   ......never know when a 400 mmm SWA  job may pop up .   

I have only ever used them on singles or AWA and a few overhead lines backmin the day

as for Tirfors....funny you should say that BUT I only have ONE, that along with my block and tackle and PortaPower body jack set will move most things if coupled with 40+ years of experience and a bit of ingenuity, some rope , wedges and a snatch block or two. You can't beat a good snatch

Tirfors? I hired x3 TU32s not no long ago. Love the old TU8s though!

Got a few of their electric cousins, as in Tirak winches here; an X301P and I think a couple of X400s. Grand plans to incorporate into a lift for a shell spinner...