Gone to the darkside.............

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rutts35

PDF Magician™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After quitting NAPIT 5yrs ago I haven't had the need to be registered with a scheme. However my employers have seen fit to request we get registered with a scheme. The chosen one being NICEIC. So today, for my sins, I have now become a QS with the NICEIC.

I feel a little like I need a shower................ :needdrink:

Rutts  your post seems to say that  you yourself  have registered  and become the QS   ...or do you you mean the firm has joined the NICEIC and you are their QS  ?   

Just slightly confused       ( My normal  condition these days)

I heard somewhere last week of a firm wanting their employees to join a scam ....  which didn't sound right to me  unless they were actually self employed. 

Yeah. Sorry. My bad. The firm have joined with me as the QS. Had to go through the assessment today. I only phoned on Tuesday to pay the assessment fee. They then rang Wednesday saying they had a cancellation and could I have the assessment this morning!! Bit of a mad rush getting stuff together. God knows why I felt nervous doing it though.

The firm have joined with me as the QS. Had to go through the assessment today.
You now need to make sure the other sparks don't let you down on re- assessment days.     I was in that position once , sometimes as you were opening up  a board  you were praying they'd done it all right .         Now I'm just the QS  over myself. 

Spurs is worse!!
Ah  so its like West Brom   & Birmingham City then  .  

You now need to make sure the other sparks don't let you down on re- assessment days.     I was in that position once , sometimes as you were opening up  a board  you were praying they'd done it all right .         Now I'm just the QS  over myself. 

I'm sure the lads won't let me down.    :facepalm:

Ah  so its like West Brom   & Birmingham City then  .  

You could say that. I'm West Ham so, if being honest, my opinion doesn't really count.   O)

AND  their strip is claret & blue  of course . 

You don't hear it now but Villa fans lived off winning the FA cup  7 times  for years  ...........all of them  back in the 16 th century    :C

Latest posts