Renault TRAFIC van

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alanallington

Reaction score
RIDICULOUS Renault! 

Brand new Renault Traffic, needs a service after 7,000 miles!!!  Ridiculous response from Renault Customer Services.... I need to pay for a service, even though they advertise 1st service around 25,000 miles or 2 years. 

Anyone else had at this issue with Renault????

bit of an odd first post.. joining an electrical forum just to moan that your van needs basic maintenance done, like a service, and youre shocked you have to pay for it

So the first service is usually a quick once over to ensure no problems have arisen, but why you’d buy a new Renault/Vauxhall’s van is beyond me. 

Whats the point of a 1.6 engine that needs two turbos to get any performance? Twice the exspense if you ask me and that’s from someone that had one of the original trafics which only needed servicing at 18k miles??? They obviously aren’t as robust as they once were.  

RIDICULOUS Renault! 

Brand new Renault Traffic, needs a service after 7,000 miles!!!  Ridiculous response from Renault Customer Services.... I need to pay for a service, even though they advertise 1st service around 25,000 miles or 2 years. 

Anyone else had at this issue with Renault????
It’s so that they can make more money.

While your carrotted off at Reno you best look into arma plates for the back door since its a piece of piss for our thieving "friends" to get into otherwise.