BS7671...I think i am either 'losing it' OR am in total agreement with the NICEIC/Certsure 😱

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
So if asked this a few weeks ago,and was told I was wrong

so here we go again

why is the new regs book blue?

as I said before...I always thought the books went Red, green, Yellow, Blue, Brown and this  was for the ammendments  within the actual CURRENT Edition . When it hit brown another NEW edition was brought out. IF There were massive changes then a new EDITION was brought out and it reset to Red

I was told I was wrong

today in the Certsure Connections mag they have a brief history of the regs ( obviously no important news!.....why not list the freaking important changes?, anyway...)

they have written this

IMG_3752.JPG

so my question remains....why is it blue?

i would hate to agree with CERTSURE  :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should stop reading certsure propaganda ...

:innocent

It could be due to all this crazy hot sunny weather and the euphoria of England managing to continue past a penalty shootout. It does strange things to ones mind I have heard. Probably not taking enough fluids in?  People will read all kinds of fake news when they have a touch of sunstroke.  

Doc H. 

Kerch  ..you need to get out more !!       

From where I sit here in the office  I can see four colours of Regs  books  ....was there a song ???  " I can sing a rainbow " ???   :C  

I can sing  " Red & Yellow , Dark Blue & Puce "       So at today,s prices there's £320 nicker .   Oh and a Green one in the van  so thats  £400 nicker .   

Do I think a nice blue one would enhance the ambiance of the office ..........  erm .I think not .

Kerch  ..you need to get out more !!       

From where I sit here in the office  I can see four colours of Regs  books  ....was there a song ???  " I can sing a rainbow " ???   :C  

I can sing  " Red & Yellow , Dark Blue & Puce "       So at today,s prices there's £320 nicker .   Oh and a Green one in the van  so thats  £400 nicker .   

Do I think a nice blue one would enhance the ambiance of the office ..........  erm .I think not .
It SHOULD be RED

blue is the colour of what the NEXT amendment WOULD have been and NOT the colour of a NEW edition....but I still don't want to be in agreement with Certsure along with EC and her gimp band

EC 🚿 

Then sit down , with a cold drink   and let it all just drift away .....there it goes up up up  it goes  ...into the clear blue sky .... it won't bother you anymore ,  its gone , it is dead , it is a late  blue cover ,  it has expired and is no more ....all that you hear is a babbling brook and the birds singing ...all is well  , remain calm , the sun is shining  , you are a child again.... there is a gentle breeze  and none of that matters  anymore ,  it is gone from your head ,  there is just  quiet ,  the lion shall lay down  with the lamb ...and the beast from the wild shall lay down with the child... there will be Peace in the Valley  for all who seek it . 

Last edited by a moderator: