Question for MissSweedy

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a quid for every time I’ve been asked that this week... I’d need to be asked a lot more in order to save up a deposit on a house, but it would buy me a nice pair of shoes! 😂 

On the basis that I have solid grounds to support both teams I’m in a win-win situation, my team can’t lose. 😜 However, my survival instincts have kicked in and I have stocked up on food should Sweden win and I’d need to lock myself in the house for a week until things calm down! 😆

I’m safe! But just to be extra safe I have escaped to Wigan for the night. Also, top tip if you don’t wanna expose yourself as a supporter of the opposite team; don’t say ”thank courgette” out loud when the swedish goal keeper makes a save. It will make the whole crowd of strangers in front of you turn around and stare at you. Trust me! 😆

Who ?    Miss Sweedy  ??   Naw   She'll be out on the razzle  pretending to be English  :innocent

I’m putting on my best British accent. I sound like the Queen, if the Queen lived in Readin’ innit. 

Latest posts