IN NEED OF ADIVCE

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjmboy419

Reaction score
Hi i completed my level 2 electrical installation at college but i barley turned up it was by the skin of my teeth i got through, so i didn’t actually learn alot. I now want to take electrics seriously and regret not listening so i am trying to do my level 3 at college but need an apprenticeship to be enroled onto level 3. Whats the best way i can get back into learning and gaining experience without being embarrassed because i dont know alot??

re-read what you should have learned previously! Spend time on here and other forums, look at lots of pictures of installation work, in short, put some effort in and you will learn.

I have been doing my own revision online and constantly practicing and even going as far as doing the “practical” on my mums house 

MJ, where in the UK are you? do you have a drivers licence at all?

Andy Guinness

Yes i have a drivers licence and south london

Andy's mum needs an EICR doing and she'll give £20 and half a packet of hob nobs!

Seriously.... 

If you want to get some experience, get on a site, you'll need a CSCS card and someone to give you a reference and thats it.

You cannot be any worse than some of the  people I am currently working with! :lol:

Good Luck!