Spot the fault Non electrical

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a screw miss from the j/b 

I said non electrical...

otherwise I would have take a better picture of the  temp TP SWA being slammed in that door on a regular basis.

😛

Well......not wishing to be picky, and unless things have changed, the emergency exit sign is wrong

man running left used to only be for an exit to the left ( left arrow) ALL others had to show Man Right 

as i said Im probably wrong now as it's all Brexit , World Cup Tosserball and Internet 

Hmmm maybe the man is gender fluid and not sure on which direction to run? 

The sprinkler feeds straight into the ducting? 

Isn't the ducting supposed to continue towards the camera?  The taped up bit of floor insulation is just there until someone sorts out the snafu.

Yeah kinda obvious really but the ducting has been there since day dot, we had a hell of a time getting the tray / basket round it all but pipe fitters dont care about such things,  like all the LCM's they smashed or the light fittings pulled down 'coz they're in the way'.

:pmsl:

dickheads

I had similar situation at the foundry.

I don’t know who designed the new air ducting but they hadn’t taken in to account a jib crane. Being my ever helpful self I let them get on with the install. Later I slewed the crane jib round, pity about the ducting.