DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
stuartcourt@ntlworld.com

Stuart

stuartcourt@ntlworld.com

Hi all new here, sparky for 20 odd years, have just wired my new unit and want to certify it but only Part P registered, I used to use paper certs for odd non domestic I do but wanted to do this on line, anyone know of a site that does that without having to pay £300 odd pounds for software ill barely use, thanks.

kerching

Certify it online?   Who to?

just curious as this is not within my pay scale 

Sharpend

I think he means he wants to fill in certs on pc to print off rather than use hand written? 

kerching

Aha......now it makes sense

stuartcourt@ntlworld.com

hi guys yes, don't want a paper copy but a digital, used to be a site but alas no more, paper it is then

Sharpend

They are several sites to do Certs on,but most come with an operating fee, however with a little time and effort they can be self made on excel, I do believe there was a forum member that did such and made them available to forum members? Was a while ago so not sure if still available or current???? 

Anybody?

Ardet R

I think there are various places on ebay that have reasonably priced digital certificates on CD that you can buy for a whole range of electrical requirements.

"Professional" produced the pdf certificates for this forum I think but I was not a member here when they were issued at the last change of regs and they never updated the ones on another forum.

Of course now with the 18th edition advent they all change again and I will have to redo my own certificates, joyheadbang.

Andy™

you can download editable BS7671 model forms from IET

ProDave

Is it really a good idea to have your email address as your user name.

I can see the spam arriving already.

SPECIAL LOCATION
8 hours ago, Sharpend said:

They are several sites to do Certs on,but most come with an operating fee, however with a little time and effort they can be self made on excel, I do believe there was a forum member that did such and made them available to forum members? Was a while ago so not sure if still available or current???? 

Anybody?

Never used them, but isn't there still some stuff in the downloads area???

https://talk.electricianforum.co.uk/files/

:CGuinness

Sharpend

That’s a great place! In all these years I’ve never seen it - or don’t remember if I have- Rutts that was the geezer. 

Well done Specs

SPECIAL LOCATION
34 minutes ago, Sharpend said:

That’s a great place! In all these years I’ve never seen it - or don’t remember if I have- Rutts that was the geezer. 

Well done Specs

Tis amazing what semi-useless trivia one keeps stored in the bowels of the grey matter between their ears.....  :C

just for occasions such as this!!!

Guinness