Stuart

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all new here, sparky for 20 odd years, have just wired my new unit and want to certify it but only Part P registered, I used to use paper certs for odd non domestic I do but wanted to do this on line, anyone know of a site that does that without having to pay £300 odd pounds for software ill barely use, thanks.

They are several sites to do Certs on,but most come with an operating fee, however with a little time and effort they can be self made on excel, I do believe there was a forum member that did such and made them available to forum members? Was a while ago so not sure if still available or current???? 

Anybody?

I think there are various places on ebay that have reasonably priced digital certificates on CD that you can buy for a whole range of electrical requirements.

"Professional" produced the pdf certificates for this forum I think but I was not a member here when they were issued at the last change of regs and they never updated the ones on another forum.

Of course now with the 18th edition advent they all change again and I will have to redo my own certificates, joy headbang .

They are several sites to do Certs on,but most come with an operating fee, however with a little time and effort they can be self made on excel, I do believe there was a forum member that did such and made them available to forum members? Was a while ago so not sure if still available or current???? 

Anybody?

Never used them, but isn't there still some stuff in the downloads area???

https://talk.electricianforum.co.uk/files/

:C Guinness

That’s a great place! In all these years I’ve never seen it - or don’t remember if I have- Rutts that was the geezer. 

Well done Specs

Tis amazing what semi-useless trivia one keeps stored in the bowels of the grey matter between their ears.....   :C

just for occasions such as this!!!

Guinness