NVQ Assesment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serg

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can you guys advice me with one of my NVQ assessment question please. I did most of them but this one making my headache:

What are the requirements of the installation specification with regard to the type of site required.

Thank you in advance.

Could it be:

If in a petro chem site or any other with Haz Area requirements then the appropriate Haz Areas standards for equipment and persons working on it need to be adhered to, same as mines and quarries etc.

Just a guess so don't quote me 😀

Could it be:

If in a petro chem site or any other with Haz Area requirements then the appropriate Haz Areas standards for equipment and persons working on it need to be adhered to, same as mines and quarries etc.

Just a guess so don't quote me 😀

Ohhh   that sounds good to me..

But there is the Friday night  Guinness Guinness Guinness   Guinness Guinness Guinness   Guinness Guinness Guinness   Guinness Guinness Guinness factor,

which may be influencing my thought process ?

:Salute

Roy's sounds a very possible and sensible answer, but the truth is that the question is very badly worded and frankly doesn't make sense.

Hence I wouldn't worry too much as I don't think anyone else will understand it either.

Thank you for replies fellas. Will try to clarify it with my tutor.

The question does appear unclear but I would possibly be thinking that the site is a special location in BS7671 and so the particular specifications required for that special location would be the answer.