isswww

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
afternoon all, its been a while since I spoke to someone at isswww, and I know megger mark left last year, so just wondering who the new meggar was I need to speak to.

cheers wayne

Yes we're still here gents.
We have gone through considerable change at SiS over the past 12 months, Megger Mark has indeed left as has Megger Mike.
We have been taken over, new manager, departmental changes etc etc so our presence here has suffered I'm afraid whilst we work on pressing internal restructuring and HUGE learning curves all round.
I am contactable if needed as @monkey5 did earlier in the week.
I have replied to you fella on the subject of carriers and collection, I'm awaiting your response if you still want to progress this.

It might be worth mentioning at this point that Megger Mark, great chap as he was had agreements and procedures in place with various people about all manner of things. 
Some of these are upholdable going forward, some aren't.  He knew you all way better than I did over a much longer time and relationships were forged and agreements made. Some of these agreements won't pass scrutiny by our new owner and things will need to be taken on a case by case basis.

We are open to all your enquiries and questions so please do ask, but it's possible that a few things may have to be done slightly differently from here on in.
Please don't take this as 'we're not interested, or it's all over now' that's simply not the case. We will do what we can do and of course we want to service any and all of you with whatever we can, so shout up guys ;)
Thanks for your attention.

So both Mark and Mike have gone?? All I can say Jase is you’ve got some big shoes to fill there! 

So new owners eh, perhaps they ought be introduced to the boys on here, some are known to be very persuasive!! 

Standard forum discount still stands? Now what was it 45% I recall? :coat  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy

It was replaced by the E350
https://isswww.co.uk/landis-gyr-e350-100a-1ph-and-3ph-smart-meter

We have plenty in stock atm.

@Sharpend Hi bud, to be completely honest with you I wasn't aware there was a standardised one. Previously I was not instrumental in/or had any knowledge of the pricing, as I do now, so you'll need to help me out ;)
I highly doubt it was 45% :D  but if you can enlighten me as to what it actually was then I can see about getting something put in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may just be a terminology thing Andy..
I've checked with the guys who assure me it's the direct replacement.