The LWEOPC brigade in the news again .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twice this week  I hear the LWEOPCB bleating  on the airwaves.   

First after Boris Johnson's comments on letterbox women .

Now on local radio , a local councillor has spoken his mind on the "Travelling"   community  by referring to them as parasites. 

(    LWEOPCB    =   Left Wing Easily Offended Politically Correct Brigade ) 

you should know that any group with the word ‘Brigade’ in their title will get change see our own regs with the LFB :C  

perhaps we should be called the Electricians Brigade then we might actually get heard? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Twice this week  I hear the LWEOPCB bleating  on the airwaves.   

First after Boris Johnson's comments on letterbox women .

Now on local radio , a local councillor has spoken his mind on the "Travelling"   community  by referring to them as parasites. 

(    LWEOPCB    =   Left Wing Easily Offended Politically Correct Brigade ) 

We live in a free country ................. and I find it refreshing that people in these positions do speak their minds .....................

Parasites is probably a bit too good for most of that lot

This letterbox thing. He is probably only saying what 90% of us are thinking.

We recently had a holiday back down in Englandshire.  For the first time I saw a woman in a swimming pool, covered from head to toe in some sort of bathing costume with just part of her face showing.

I also noticed an awful lot more of the population were "pigmented" than I am used to up here.

It is far preferable that a few people are offended than this country's  long established right to free speech is eroded.  

The constantly recurring demand for apologies is pathetic.

Those making these demands would never apologise when their views are offensive to others.

It’s a pity those that are demanding his demise don’t actually have a voice in their own homelands, they should be thankful they have the right to free speech over here, just because it’s free doesn’t mean they’re right though. 

I've always found it difficult not to ask Darh Vader squad if the 'force is with them'.... :innocent

I have alwys considered the Burka an infringement of womens rights. I find this guys comments very interesting  

Apparently twelve people have complained to the Conservative party , demanding an apology .   I gathered they were all Muslim women . 

That reminds me I must post that quote off in the morning .  :innocent

Apparently twelve people have complained to the Conservative party , demanding an apology .   I gathered they were all Snowflakes

That reminds me I must post that quote off in the morning .  :innocent

It's the act of being offended on behalf of somone else that winds me up.

As for the (deliberate)? erosion of free speech:

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR DO NOT LIKE FOUL LANGUAGE!

:eek: