Npe maintenance

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a call from this company a few months ago now asking me to attend within four hours 

like an idiot I did and did the works 

told them before attending I told them my terms seven days payment they said yes that’s fine 

did the works and still waiting on payment several months later 

they then told me I took no pictures before and after works and the mountain of forms they wanted filled in this is used by them to refuse payment told this after doing the works 

I would recommend you don’t carry out any works for this company as you may have problems similar to mine with obtaining payment in a reasonable timeframe. 

I’m in the process of taking them to small claims court 

I hope there clients they have see there reviews and act accordingly

------------------------

{ Any personal opinions expressed in this post are purely an individual members experience and are open for debate with any other members who may wish to express their experiences of this or similar businesses. The forum has limited direct knowledge of either the member or the company referred to and would be more than happy to see constructive discussion of agreeing or opposing opinions.   Due to previous members experience in the past, with obtaining payment from third party sub-contracting companies this type of post can have constructive and helpful content to other smaller businesses approached to undertake similar types of contract. } 

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a legal thing  , the Forum has to watch it's back door  .        But stay with us  , let us know how it goes , without naming them  , we know the name now , theres to many of them about and once again I suppose they are a  firm who don't actually leave their office but live off the backs of tradesmen .      And they don't even pay them . 

Thanks Guy's for your comments ill chase them in small claims CCJ just went looking for them on the net to see what reputation they have and all i have read is all BAD

simply stick to the facts and there isnt much they can complain about, if you start slagging them off or make false accusations then they can
What @Andy said

you can prove ANYTHING with facts.......stick to them!

gather all the relevant info and go for it

these leeches need to be stopped

I detest these kind of companies .  

a)   A couple of Smart Arses with no trades between them   set up an office calling themselves an agency  then phone me with the offer of subbing to some firm or other 

for shytte  money ,  I must have a clean driver's licence , qualified to Ph.D  + a Doctorate in Electrical Engineering , insured for 10million quid , my own vehicle , 

registered with NICEIC , and they'll give me 1000 EICR's in North Birmingham .   Just Part Pee off .  :redcard

Or these maintenance companies , do a bit of advertising then when a job comes in , phone round for someone to sub it out to .   

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, between you and me ( and I know it won't go any further) I got a Local List flyer through the door last week. Full page advert for a Proerty Maintenance company in that town up the road from me. NICEIC! Gas safe , FRICs.....hang on a minute, they are a bunch of estate agents!   So I checked, and they are. So I dobbed  them in to the NICEIC 😂.  NICCY Are not happy and are pursuing it....fraudulent trading, false advertising, misuse of logo etc

tyey WILL act when they want to, unfortunately not against dodgy work

just saying 

Comments added to opening post:

Any personal opinions expressed in this post are purely an individual members experience and are open for debate with any other members who may wish to express their experiences of this or similar businesses. The forum has limited direct knowledge of either the member or the company referred to and would be more than happy to see constructive discussion of agreeing or opposing opinions.   Due to previous members experience in the past, with obtaining payment from third party sub-contracting companies this type of post can have constructive and helpful content to other smaller businesses approached to undertake similar types of contract.

Doc H.