Local Plumbers HELP!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devidmike

Reaction score
Hi,

I just moved to the area last Tuesday (Bellevue) and was lucky to be met a day later with a blocked toilet that is clogged farther down than a plunge or snake can fix. Yay, what fun! Anyhoo, I was hoping some of the locals would be able to recommend a reliable, licensed and insured plumber that they have worked with before and that has reasonable rates.

Any help is muchly appreciated!!!

you will get a better answer if you use an american forum.
i know a good plumber who lives in hednesford, cannock, United Kingdom, but itll take him 2 days to get to you, not sure if thats any good to you. :^O :^O:^O:coat

mind you ?:| couldnt pachey go and just just one large release of wind on the old thrown and thatll clear the blockage in your twoilet no problem :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Hi,I just moved to the area last Tuesday (Bellevue) and was lucky to be met a day later with a blocked toilet that is clogged farther down than a plunge or snake can fix. Yay, what fun! Anyhoo, I was hoping some of the locals would be able to recommend a reliable, licensed and insured plumber that they have worked with before and that has reasonable rates.

Any help is muchly appreciated!!!
oh dear.... welcome to the forumGuiness Drink

But I fear that the Google search or whatever has worked a bit to widely on this one..

This is predominantly an Electricians Forum in the UK.

(with small sub-sections for related trade's & topics including Plumbing!).

I guess you need to research onto a Plumbers forum in the USA?

HTH

:|