Electrical Engineer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fear-less

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope you are well. I received my Master's degree in Electrical Power Systems from the University of Birmingham , I am good at Electrical drawings and Applications on site. I have attached some sample drawings for your consideration. I am very interested in available position and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.   https://files.fm/u/edjqawg4

• Any position CAD/Electrical/Site Engineer, it does not matter. I would like to obtain a position that suits my qualification, I am willing to relocate for the job as well. 

I received my Master's degree in Electrical Power Systems from the University of Birmingham from Birmingham, Midlands ,UK . I do live in the UK...  

I know that this is a forum and not a job offer site. There are so many people here from the same discipline and Somebody may need an engineer . If I try my chance here , there is nothing to loose. Plus, Please if there is somebody here in the forum, who can guide me or have good connections in order to help me , I am open to everything. 

If you haven't already, send your CV in to large companies such as BAe Systems, etc  

Get a prompt for suitable companies from the stock market listings. Your mobility puts you in good stead.

Hi @Rob, I just read your message, Do you know me or my experience, Please before commenting on me or something, first try to get some information , then comment on it. Let me make my topic more clear, i am interested in making a business with a right business partner... If somebody is interested , just send me a private message , please. By the way, I am ready to discuss everything with you @Rob , any Electrical or Control Systems.... If you sit on your hands , nothing comes and finds you @Rob, I hope you can follow me, if you cannot, I recommend you to check your employment history again...

Hi Tony, I uploaded and shared some sample drawings , if we are coming from the same discipline in the forum, when you check my drawings you should be able to understand drawing technique too... Plus, I am ready to have a business conversation on Skype with you, I am familiar with Building Design System, turnkey projects such as Hotel, Industrial Factory, Shopping Mall including Extra Low Voltage, Low Voltage and Medium Voltage.. By the way, I sent you a private message to discuss it with you, However, You have not got back yet. As a result, if you do not get back to me and let me introduce myself to you , how can I prove myself to you or somebody else ? Can  you explain it to me, please ?

Hi @Rob, I just read your message, Do you know me or my experience, Please before commenting on me or something, first try to get some information , then comment on it. Let me make my topic more clear, i am interested in making a business with a right business partner... If somebody is interested , just send me a private message , please. By the way, I am ready to discuss everything with you @Rob , any Electrical or Control Systems.... If you sit on your hands , nothing comes and finds you @Rob, I hope you can follow me, if you cannot, I recommend you to check your employment history again...

I'm in a position where I hire engineers regularly. 

A CV application for an engineers role with just a masters and no practical experience just gets thrown in the bin.

I'll bring them in for trainee roles an let them work up from there, if they're apt they work up quickly. If not, they don't last long 

Have you checked my drawings with shared link ?  Obviously, No. Who has no experience not able to do such drawings. Plus, many Engineers do not know how to use AutoCAD or other software programs even Microsoft Office too, one of them may be you as well. How deep you wanna go is up to you... I do not care of your position, you can carry on throwing CVs in the bin @Rob , You say , you hire Engineers , but i am afraid you are not familiar with Drawings Programs for Engineers... Please be more careful, before saying something.... I repeat it again, I am ready to discuss any topic with you, if you trust yourself, just be appeared...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked my drawings with shared link ?  Obviously, No. Who has no experience not able to do such drawings. Plus, many Engineers do not know how to use AutoCAD or other software programs even Microsoft Office too, one of them may be you as well. How deep you wanna go is up to you... I do not care of your position, you can carry on throwing CVs in the bin @Rob , You say , you hire Engineers , but i am afraid you are not familiar with Drawings Programs for Engineers... Please be more careful, before saying something.... I repeat it again, I am ready to discuss any topic with you, if you trust yourself, just be appeared...

I'm more than aware. 

An I've looked over them, they're exactly what I'd expect from one of our first years. These software packages can be learned thoroughly within 12months.

Theoretical knowledge isn't the be all and end all. 

I wasn't having a go at you, just giving my opinion and experience. 

Hi Tony, I uploaded and shared some sample drawings , if we are coming from the same discipline in the forum, when you check my drawings you should be able to understand drawing technique too... Plus, I am ready to have a business conversation on Skype with you, I am familiar with Building Design System, turnkey projects such as Hotel, Industrial Factory, Shopping Mall including Extra Low Voltage, Low Voltage and Medium Voltage.. By the way, I sent you a private message to discuss it with you, However, You have not got back yet. As a result, if you do not get back to me and let me introduce myself to you , how can I prove myself to you or somebody else ? Can  you explain it to me, please ?

I’m retired so can’t help you.

Fear-less you may be, but with your attitude then I’m out. 

So you can do a nice drawing but if you can’t communicate or convey yourself then you’re nothing but an artist. 

You have found this site and approached it like a bull in a china shop, sorry wrong in all walks of life. Try explaining who you are, what you are and what experience you’ve got then you might find persons will receive you better and be more of an aid to get you to where you think you deserve to be. 

Fear-less you may be, but with your attitude then I’m out. 

So you can do a nice drawing but if you can’t communicate or convey yourself then you’re nothing but an artist. 

You have found this site and approached it like a bull in a china shop, sorry wrong in all walks of life. Try explaining who you are, what you are and what experience you’ve got then you might find persons will receive you better and be more of an aid to get you to where you think you deserve to be. 
Hi Sharpend, To begin with, thank you for your commitment. I have sent a private message to you and Tony S in order to introduce myself to you in the forum . I can prove that... You have not replied to me as Tony S does. Then, talking to me like that , if I am an artist, will you be a Director ? I opened a topic in the forum thinking all members talk the same language here and our background is nearly similar with each other... Hoping we should help each other, but as far as I understand it is just a mistake, I take the full responsibility for it. By the way let me say something to you Sharpend, we will give each other a task to do at the same time and timing it and share the results in the forum before the deadline , are you OK with this Mr. Genius ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts