How to fund a Gravy Train

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
Just notified  a job on NICEIC  BC Portal ( bit unusual for me, but it pays the mortgage)

my Cert number was near  enough  25,500,000

this one cost me £3 as I HAVE to offer insurance ...another con

anyway this got me thinking 

if the average notification cost, since this scam started, is £2 AND the first Cert was number 1, then as of lunchtime today it has generated £51M

thats some gravy filled bondage dungeon

just saying

I’m with Stroma and there is none of this “mandatory” insurance carp ..... I also have 3rd party software, so no fees per cert either ...

the gravy train rain left the station a long time ago and nothing will stop it

in fact this months PE has an article on how Napit want to extend the scope of part p ......utter carp too

Just notified  a job on NICEIC  BC Portal ( bit unusual for me, but it pays the mortgage)

my Cert number was near  enough  25,500,000

this one cost me £3 as I HAVE to offer insurance ...another con

anyway this got me thinking 

if the average notification cost, since this scam started, is £2 AND the first Cert was number 1, then as of lunchtime today it has generated £51M

thats some gravy filled bondage dungeon

just saying

That is just the money made from the mainline 💉  , think about all the other branch lines 💊they have invented to cement them selves as the world's number one 🐕💩 gravy purveyor.

and out of those millions made from the 'insurance' scam, i wonder how much of it has actually been paid out (as a claim, not to their bank accounts)

I never did anything about that " warranty  , Insurance"  stuff  ,  like Kerch said  ,   I,m not an insurance salesman  .     The assessors asked a few times  what I did about it  then gave up I think . 

I did the same with   " Complaints"  log .   Stuck a legend on a notebook  saying "Complaints Log"   , never had any complaints  so there it still is .

Obviously had the odd light fitting   that packed up within a week  , replace it  , job done ....not actually a complaint about  our service.  

Last edited by a moderator:
then as of lunchtime today it has generated £51M
I agree ,   even car insurance must pay profits or they would't do it .

Not sure if I once heard that the government insist that  companies offer car insurance ...hence I just had an offer to insure my old Combo  for  over   £ 4000.00   . I settled for the £246.00  .    

Latest posts