2365 unit 305 project design

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry what you’re asking for is not help but the entire answer and I shall tell you this, you will not get the answer that easy here. The point of learning is that you have to demonstrate that you understand the reasons to the why’s and how’s, so if you’d like to start again with: ‘I have a design project to do and I’m a little uncertain but here are my thoughts as to what I think is required’ then I’m sure you will get a better response with your call to help. 

So your thoughts are? 

Welcome to the forum, as a general rule the amount of effort any member puts into their answer is proportional to the amount of effort that was made whilst writing the question. At the moment the type of answer you could expect is probably:  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hotel+extension+drawings&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZkf_strvdAhVJDsAKHQ6HBO4QsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=1600&bih=783

As has been said, if you expecting people to offer more help, you need to make a bit more effort about how far you have actual got so far.

Doc H