18th edition past papers and answers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.b

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm wanting good advice on where to look for real questions and answers of the above mentioned, so I can get hold of it.Real exam questions the ones that make you think, and not bogus easy 18th edition basic ones that are nothing like the real exam,any help greatly appreciated 

Passed exam don't need the past exam papers cheers

Blimey... :eek:

in less than 24 hour period  1x post asking for typical exam questions...  

then about 20 hours later the exam is all done and passed !?

So assuming some bed & sleep during this timeframe.... 

who in their right mind would be leaving it so late before asking for typical exam questions??

reminds me of some customers who ring up...

Customer: Hello can you come and connect a cooker for me?

Me: When do you need it doing?

Customer: This afternoon Currys just delivered it and we need to cook dinner at 6:00pm!!! 

:C

or...

Customer: Can you fit an extra socket in the bedroom for me?

Me: Yes I can probably fit that in Thursday next week as I've had to postpone one job due builders delayed on a kitchen extension...

Customer: Oh! that's no good I need it done today before 3:00pm so the laminate floor guys can finish off the rest of the room!

:popcorn

Either this is just a wind-up troll getting bored..

Or the most disorganised person ever...?

Like: Oh I have an exam in the morning....  better surf the interweb to see if anyone can tell me what to do?

:shakehead

(is this the same RB form long ago?... )

I had some 17th edition past papers I had from when i did the 17th, I revised on them a few weeks before course started. Then did the course got a few 18th practice questions while doing it and passed