Inflation gone mad?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People just post these prices  , I never understood it .     I could buy  a 2nd hand book on Amazon for  £2.50  + postage   OR I could scroll down & buy it for  £800.00   :C

Same with my van insurance this year .... I paid  £ 245.00 I think it was ...   or scrolling down to the end  , an offer of £850  

I collect unusual coins, rarely are they worth more than the face value but the kids like them. ;)

More than likely the seller is expecting more to come in but has put that price to put people off trying to buy it.

A bit like when when I look for car insurance and the top 3 quotes are reasonable the rest are sky high  because they don't want to be insuring cars in my area.

:)

The coins I get for my son are Royal Mint are proof silver bullion. Thanks to brexit silver and gold bullion prices are in a slump, it’s time to buy but don’t expect a quick return.

Do not buy from the Royal Mint, there’s better deals if you shop around. I’ve just bought five 2 troy ounce “Queens beasts” coins as a set for far less than the mints rate.

1 troy ounce = 1.0971 avoirdupois ounce.

1 troy pound = 12 troy ounces.

Latest posts