Justice for the 21 ....or Cover up for the 21 ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
44 years  later , I remember it vividly .    The establishment cover up continues , one wonders what  promises were made , who walks free .

It took 16 years to show the case against the Birmingham Six was ..unsafe...  although the bomb maker at the time is still in jail ,  the real perpetrators  have , some some reason , immunity .

it was part of the deal to get the IRA to end the armed conflict that many 'freedom fighters' would not be prosecuted for dastardly deads done - otherwise they would have no reason to stop.

it was part of the deal to get the IRA to end the armed conflict that many 'freedom fighters' would not be prosecuted for dastardly deads done - otherwise they would have no reason to stop.
And that was the price of peace. There was a stalemate neither side was going to win.

The British army also committed many crimes against civilians and they also managed to evade justice (Bloody Sunday, Glenane Gang, Ballymurphy Massacre etc)

Actually any IRA/Loyalist member can still be convicted of past actions however they will only serve at maximum 2 years. The Tory government are currently working on legislating a similar bill for British State Forces.

Long may it last  Rapparound .   I understand that tourism has increased a thousandfold  in NI  since the end of the last troubles .  

Just an afterthought  ...The  Mulberry Bush   was where we , as apprentices working on sites in the city centre ,  used to meet up on Friday nights after work  for a couple of Brown & Milds  before home . 

Off topic :-       Which makes me wonder where   Stepps is  these days. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Long may it last  Rapparound .   I understand that tourism has increased a thousandfold  in NI  since the end of the last troubles .  

Just an afterthought  ...The  Mulberry Bush   was where we , as apprentices working on sites in the city centre ,  used to meet up on Friday nights after work  for a couple of Brown & Milds  before home . 

Off topic :-       Which makes me wonder where   Stepps is  these days. 
I don't think much of the tourism to be honest

Yanks riding about in black taxis looking at murals or visiting Game of Thrones sites.

@steptoeis on a different non-electrical forum now. I met him on it through chance. 

@steptoeis on a different non-electrical forum now. I met him on it through chance. 

Is it something to do with Motorbikes and things related to Motorbikes and racing by any chance?  If yes, sounds like he is keeping his priorities in order then.

Doc H 

Latest posts