You've gotta smile

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fact: the Eu are NOT going to accept anything significant from us, they will only offer small crumbs too us. They have too much too lose by doing anything other, why, because then there will be other members that would want out.  

I say it has to be fought by May on a hard brexit basis, we need a very strong poker face- I know a lot would like to poke her face but we'llsave that got another day- anything less and the EU will walk all over us like they have done for 40 years 

Just heard another slant on the subject  on LBC ,   discussing that we are having a major freedom removed from us next year ....as in the  freedom to travel & work in Europe  without restriction .   :C  

that will be one consequence, unless we keep open our borders to EU members, but seeing as a major influx of East Europeans has been a major factor in wishing to leave, I can't see that happening.

The problem as I see it is it’s too late. This border issue should have been sorted a long time ago as a separate issue perhaps then people wouldn’t have felt the need to vote against Europe. 

As one of the smallest countries in Europe we shouldn’t be expected to take the influx of people that we have done. 

I agree ,  Didn't  David Cameron  tour the EU leaders  asking them to back him on the subject ?   They didn't  , but I noticed the Germans changing their minds after taking in thousands of Syrian refugees  about 2 weeks later .   Too late .  

The problem as I see it is it’s too late. This border issue should have been sorted a long time ago as a separate issue perhaps then people wouldn’t have felt the need to vote against Europe. 

As one of the smallest countries in Europe we shouldn’t be expected to take the influx of people that we have done. 
 I have always believed no country should have more people than it can feed. During WW2 UK population was around 30 million, now we are up around 70 million. When I was born we were around 56 million. So we need to kill half the population  :^O . 

Biggest failure of the EU has been the inability to control illegal economic migration. All an African needs to do is get across to EU territory, then refuse to say where they came from, and we can't send them back! A faintly rediculous situation, and it was these types of immigrants (not the Syrian refuges) who caused the trouble in Germany, cause trouble in Italy, Spain, France and for the UK via the poor lorry drivers.

Just heard another slant on the subject  on LBC ,   discussing that we are having a major freedom removed from us next year ....as in the  freedom to travel & work in Europe  without restriction .   :C  

God help you ............. gave up with that lot a year ago .................... the ONLY bit worth listening to is Mystery Hour on Thursdays............

I know what you're saying ...its wall to wall Brexit at the moment  .  I only dive in occasionally  ,   I love radio ,  dividing  my time between  Radio4 ..Radio5..RadioWM ..Radio4Extra .  mainly . 

Now this mystery hour sounds interesting  whats it about  ....or is it a mystery?   :tongueincheek  

Latest posts