Help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparks2018

Reaction score
Hi all,. I am not electrical minded so please bare with me.

What I am after doing is making a 9v motion detector with imfared beem around 1" to 9' apart, so like if I drop a grape say when it passes the beam it detects. With an adjustable time delay, & maybe a micro adjustable time delay. then setting off a camera remote.

What I am asking is can anybody put together a shopping list "Cheep as pos please" I will need to do above. & small detail of how to put together. Its to copy a over prised  "Pluto Camera Trigger: 

Rob ..There is not that much involved when you know what you are doing maybe x5 part. I don't know the names of the parts so it is a big deal for me. But was hopping some one has Dunn it & willing to pass on info. 

I’ll try to find the stuff I used for high speed photography. I used a Canon T90 with a film speed of 5 fps. The best way I found was to use the IR sensor to control flash units.

What is it you’re trying to photograph?

I’ll try to find the stuff I used for high speed photography. I used a Canon T90 with a film speed of 5 fps. The best way I found was to use the IR sensor to control flash units.

What is it you’re trying to photograph?

Hi Tony. Thats exactly what I want to use it for speed photography using Nikon or Sony. Thanks for the + input

Hi Tony. Thats exactly what I want to use it for speed photography using Nikon or Sony. Thanks for the + input