Aliens are coming ...don't panic!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear on R4 that a cigar shaped object  has passed the Earth ,  20m long  X  1mm  thick  and appears to be a machined object .   It  reacts against the pull of gravity  and travelled at a speed that made it impossible to catch with anything we have .     It's been called  Oumuamua by NASA  .      :C   I offer no opinion or comment .  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
20m x 1mm ? 

Ive just read that it’s approx 1/2 mile long and 40m in other dimensions. It’s also on its way out of solar system so they think??? Oh and it passed close to earth 33000000 km close!! 

Damn them aliens must have an incredible  level of technology as it tumbled through space at 196000mph to observe earth. Well I suppose they had the sense to camouflage their space ship with a material we're used to seeing in space. 

This search for other life forms does my head in

we can only search under our definition of life which needs oxygen and water ( manly )

what if the 'life' on the moon is DUST?

it is dust, it eats dust and it defecates dust?

Bad day?, ME?

Yuuuuuuuuuuup!

we should take a lead from the Muppetts and search for the Cloosbanian Spoodle from the planet Cloosbain

Dimensions of the object according to NASA: 

Oumuamua is a small object, estimated to be about 230 m–1,000 m × 35 m–167 m × 35 m–167 m

It's travelling too fast to have originated in our solar system, this does not mean it's got something driving it. Also regarding "catching it" it's speed and trajectory mean it will not naturally get stuck in orbit around any of the planets in our solar system. Much like every other comet that passes through. 

The aliens are already here in the form of shape-shifting lizards who control the world.

:Godno:

Aliens are Kitchen fitters / Conservatory fitters / Bathroom fitters / or any other tradesperson who is not an electrician surely?

Doc H. 

OK then ... who thinks there is an almighty deity  who  created the whole universe  including Earth  at some point in time when there nothing in the firmament  .   And what was the point of there being nothing , anywhere , no how  except said deity   and who created him/her / other .

And how can the universe go on forever , yet it must ,  or is that the big secret ,  travel to the furthest planet out on the edge of the universe ...then as you pass that planet  , knowing there 'aint no more to see  but there is empty space , which goes on forever ...as the very last planet fades away behind  our Starship  and hitting the warpdrive button  we blast off  towards ...........****** all   and the crew of the starship  procreates  and their offspring continue  hurtling towards .....nothing ..forever ...and a thousand trillion billion  years later  all the stars & planets in the universe have  exploded in another Big Bang ...still our starship hurtles onward  in nothing , going nowhere  as there is nothing to see  except infinity . 

Or as I said before ,  are we like the ant , who beavers away digging tunnels , milking greenfly , scuttling round in the sunshine  , thinking he is the most important lifeform  on the planet .   He knows nothing of the affairs of man  , his fearsome weaponry  ,  he knows nothing of the time of the dinosaurs  , the fact that we have landed on our moon , that we are destroying the planet we live on  at an alarming rate .

We are beyond the edge of the ant's universe . 

The aliens are already here in the form of shape-shifting lizards who control the world.
You mean the IET   ?  

Or do ducks have special knowledge  beyond us ordinary mortals ...Oh please let it be a conspiracy theory  ... Masons  ?  Illuminatii  ?  Nazis ?  Spectre ?  NICEIC?  

it’s approx 1/2 mile long and 40m in other dimensions.
Its a huge alien craft disguised as a giant turd then ?  

If space does NOT go on forever, then exactly what is just beyond the edge?

Equally unanswerable is time.  If time does not go on forever, then what happens just after the end of time? or what happned just before time started?

If this is an alien probe to suss out Earth, then by the time they get the results and send a "manned" * craft to invade, mankind will already be extinct.

*I use the term manned loosely as they won't obviously be "mankind"

We  don't  Andy .  There are references in the Bible  to .."The Gods coming  down and mating with the people "    Many references to  "The Gods" 

Also the story of Ezekiel's  Flying Chariot is somewhat strange for it's time .    Wheels within wheels and powered by four Angels who took on human form .   He goes up in this thing  and is looking down upon the land  . 

Then I think someone dropped too much  acid  and wrote the Book of Revelation  at the end there .....now THAT is some fantastic  story  conjured up by a troubled mind .

( And of course is the origin of our  very own  ...Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse )     I looked and behold a pale horse  and the rider's name was Death  and all Hell  followed him ......       :Godno:      Then something about seven seals ,  lots of stuff about seals   :C  

As I was saying above ,   we somehow inherited our "New "  second brain  ....surgery  ??  Coupling with Aliens ?   Good diet ??   

Wheres Specs ?  He's good at "Pondering concepts" 
:popcorn

The answer is 42 no need to ponder too much too often or you may find you will become too wise and all knowing.....

Then all that will happen is that you will spend so much time answering every question on the forum so that the forum will get clogged with all of your answers...

Then you will have no free time to ponder any new questions as you will be inundated with reading posts from every other member congratulating you on your ability to answer every new post question before anyone else has had a chance to boot up their interweb portal device.....

So far better to just stick with  42

Guinness

Perhaps it's new surveillance from the local vat man! 
IMG-20181111-093436.jpg.6eb44105eaaf8d7994caa47a1aae209a.jpg