Duw what a dump !!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had to attend a hospital in south B,ham today ...rarely go that way  these days .    Applying PC to  the next bit .  

Knowing the back ways I avoided the main city centre arteries but it goes through certain areas populated by certain folk who tend not to live like the rest of us .    Everyone is driving around all day in really decent motors but seemingly not at work,  traffic horrendous,    park anywhere,   no interest in painting your house ,   finished with that bed , mattress , or three piece suite , then just push it out onto the pavement .......there is obviously a contest going on between the population to see who can drop the most litter .  

Mrs Deke , who doesn't get out much these days  was horrified ,  I noticed it was worse than I remembered !       Believe it or not there are actually some decent areas in Brum , some extremely posh , some sort of  normal for a big city  .. the folk  decent  but perhaps not so well off   etc        ,... but that area Jeez !!! Yep its a dump .    

I live in North Brum and tend to work , these days  anyway ,  in & around that area .   Should I venture forth into the city I/we  tend to leave the job by 3.30 latest , than sit grinding in traffic  .  Last outing average speed for a 10 mile trip  was 5MPH      

Ah what you describe of these persons is thus “thou shall be impressed by what you see when I’m out, I can afford good quality motor vehicle (possibly by group purchasing and I don’t mean number of vehicles) so this must portray I’m successful, wealthy and upperclass”  however do not attend my home for thou shall not be impressed and will see me for what I really am -fake”

The honor of bullshirt. (Less rrrrr if you will) 

been spending far too much time that way recently, mostly the rough areas. usually weekend / out of hours so traffic isnt too bad. one place the locals use the back lane outside the shop at a toilet...

been spending far too much time that way recently, mostly the rough areas. usually weekend / out of hours so traffic isnt too bad. one place the locals use the back lane outside the shop at a toilet...

Ooooo sounds ominous, care to expand and not about the toilet. 

What or why would you frequent such areas?????

fixing broken things. usually stuff that the big national companies cant manage to do properly

as for the toilet, i really hope we dont get that job (were were only at that one to give a quote for some work)