Mr Kerching please note !!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have learned today that Miss EC  is no longer steering the NICEIC flagship , she has left forthwith and no longer has her hand upon the tiller .

Kerching will be devastated  but at least can cancel his  nightly stalking excursions   :redcard      

Last edited by a moderator:
most of these people are good at taking money, not being successful. Never quite undertood how they can 'direct'  more than 1 business, my little enterprise takes all my time!
Ahh, that's because you are doing it all wrong, you need to have several underlings that do it all for you, that way when it goes wrong you can quite legitimately blame it all on someone else, "it's not my fault, I pay him to handle that". However, when it all goes right and people are congratulating you, you can conveniently forget the underlings, "yes, well it's not easy running a business, I have to put in a lot of hours, most people think it's just nine to five, but it isn't, and I have no help from anyone"

Or is that just me being old and cynical? lol

Or is that just me being old and cynical? lol
Dunno   Phil   ,  we're all old & cynical here  methinks. 

Seems to have had directorships in all manner of related companies ,   Solar energy ,  Training  company aquired by NICEIC  ,  Trustmark ,   the Electrical Competent Person Scheme Operators Ltd ,   National Quality Assurance Ltd ,  Ascertiva Ltd .   (  Load of smiling suits having meetings) 

Noticed the name  of the last NiC head honcho  cropping up   

I don't understand how these things work TBH

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how these things work TBH

seems to be a 'club' of overpaid winkers, who insist on getting paid loads cos all the other winkers get paid loads, for suppossedly 'directing' the buisness to great financial success. S'funny how they also get paid loads to piss off when they fail...

OOOH I've found  a hole in the swear filter  :^O

It is the way that corporate structures work...

You MUST have your finger in several pies... the more the merrier...

The more you are involved in, then by definition you must be really clever and ABOVE QUESTIONING...  

especially if a few financial numbers don't always add up or balance correctly....

There was that top bod from Nissan / Renault /  Mitsubishi / etc..   in the news the other day..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46321097

As Binky said...

Bet he'll also get shed loads (to piss off) to move him out of the picture  so as not to tarnish any brand images!!! 

Scroll down a bit on that article and it states that 43% of Nissan is owned by Renault..

But 15% of Renault is owned by Nissan ?????

And Nissan also owns 34% of Mitsubishi !!!

How can they be owning each other???  

Surely 43% - 15%  (28%)..  Actually means that Renault owns 28% of Nissan...

And Nissan just owns its 34% of Mitsubishi and sod all of Renault....??

Just sounds like a lot of fingers up each others rear-ends if you ask me...

So how many incestuous directorships did you say "EC"  was involved in???

Confused.com :C

It is the way that corporate structures work...

You MUST have your finger in several pies... the more the merrier...

The more you are involved in, then by definition you must be really clever and ABOVE QUESTIONING...  

especially if a few financial numbers don't always add up or balance correctly....

There was that top bod from Nissan / Renault /  Mitsubishi / etc..   in the news the other day..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46321097

As Binky said...

Bet he'll also get shed loads (to piss off) to move him out of the picture  so as not to tarnish any brand images!!! 

Scroll down a bit on that article and it states that 43% of Nissan is owned by Renault..

But 15% of Renault is owned by Nissan ?????

And Nissan also owns 34% of Mitsubishi !!!

How can they be owning each other???  

Surely 43% - 15%  (28%)..  Actually means that Renault owns 28% of Nissan...

And Nissan just owns its 34% of Mitsubishi and sod all of Renault....??

Just sounds like a lot of fingers up each others rear-ends if you ask me...

So how many incestuous directorships did you say "EC"  was involved in???

Confused.com :C

It's meant to be confusing, do a bit of reasearch, you'll probably find that  you own 20% of British Leyland, or some other defunct company, and someone's looking for you to settle a big debt, lol

I think the whole idea these days is to build in as many twists and turns, and thereby make it nearly impossible to stick the blame on anyone when it all goes wrong, still, they do say that absolute power corrupts absolutley.