Some new ones.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
I picked up a hitchiker as i drove along the road, he sat quietly for about 10 minutes then asked, "aren't you worried about me being a psychopath?" "not really" I replied, "what are the odds on two of them being in the same car"

I,ve just had a message from one of those adult websites, "bored housewife 32 is available today" so I've sent her my washing, that'll keep her busy for a few hours.

My mates getting married and his wife has picked a white wedding dress, I asked how come women always wear white, "because domestic appliances are always white" he replied.

Knock knock, who's there? Grandad, quick stop the cremation.

I was in starbucks and there was a guy sat opposite me, no laptop, no tablet, no I phone, just a cup of coffee, obviously a weirdo.

Paddy ran into the pub, "quick mate, someones just stole your car" he yelled, "did you get a description?" I asked, " no" replied Paddy, "but I got the reg number"

It's been snowing all night, so....

8:00 I made a snowman 

8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman 

8:15 So, I made a snow woman 

8:17 My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere 

8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead

8:22 The transgender man..woman..person asked why I didn't make one snow person with detachable parts 

8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with 

8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple are white 

8:31 the Muslim gent across the road demands that the snow woman wears a burqa 

8:40 The police arrive saying someone has been offended 

8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that snow woman's broomstick needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role 
8:43 The council equalities officer arrived and threatened me with eviction 

8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up, I am asked if I knew the difference between a snowman and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and I am called a sexist 

9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather 

9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices...my children are arrested.

Due to a predicted cold snap, mothers in Liverpool are being advised to wear 2 pairs of pyjamas when dropping their kids off at school.