shaver socket

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit more advanced than a DIYer but not a professional, I took the power shower out and having a shower above the bath, I wanted to use the 1 mm cable from the power shower if possible? 

you could reuse it, but you cant have a shaver above the bath / shower in zone 1

and since youre modifyin circuits then youll need to make sure all circuits in the bathroom are RCD protected along with various other stuff that youll probably ignore...

The cable that was for a separate shower now removed is already on an rcd, It will not be above a bath I never said it would. It is over a metre away from the edge of the bath (I have a big bathroom) Thankyou all for your input.

The cable that was for a separate shower now removed is already on an rcd, It will not be above a bath I never said it would. It is over a metre away from the edge of the bath (I have a big bathroom) Thankyou all for your input.

most showers are located within the shower  / bath, not a metre away. so you could have been planning to reuse the cable where it was.... some people would. you also need to consider safe zones if you are relocating the cable too