ARMEG CHRISTMAS COMPETITION

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Right TEF, here's a nice Christmas competition exclusive to this forum. Up for grabs we have one of our strictly limited edition 31 piece screwdriver bit and socket sets. When I say strictly limited, I mean it😁. These are only available in retail whilst stocks last. They are not going to go into the range. When they're gone, they're gone.

There's a nice range of sockets and screwdriver bits and a ratchet which is designed for really tight access areas. The room taken up when bits and sockets are assembled into the ratchet is minimal (When the sockets are assembled in the ratchet they can fit in a gap 18mm wide😲). The set also comes in a red metal tin. All in all, it's a great prize

31PceSet.jpg

To be in with a chance of winning, DM me the answer to the following question:-

"What size range do the sockets cover in the new Armeg 31 piece socket and bit set? From __mm to __mm"

The Armeg website is a great source of information! 🤣

I'll pick a winner at random at 8am next Monday (17th). This will give us a chance to get your prize to you before Christmas. Good luck!!!

I'm also going to put a link to our Twitter page here (which I got slaughtered for last year🤣). Here you can find our "12 days of Christmas" competition. Yes, I know a lot of you don't do Twitter but I thought I'd give those that do a heads up.

https://twitter.com/armeguk?lang=en

Phil.

Thanks for your responses so far.

Anyone not had a go yet, get your DM's in. Competition closes Monday morning 8am. Tick tock!!😁

Phil.

Right, thanks for all the entries but we can only pick one winner.

The random number generator has spoken and the winner is............drumroll..............

@Sidney

Congratulations to you Sid, please DM me with an address for me to send your prize. Commiserations to the rest of you. I'll run a new competition in the new year. In the meantime, the prize can be purchased at your Armeg distributor while stocks last. As I mentioned, this is a strictly limited edition set and once stocks have gone, that's it.

Phil. 

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!

I don't know what to say, I'm overcome with emotion...

I'd like to thank my family, manager etc etc etc...

😂

Haven’t you won something before on a forum comp? I’m sure I’ve said congrats to you before🤔

and before you ask I am in no way jealous...

much. 
I won a set of waterpump pliers in a CK comp on here once, didn't really like them as they didn't have the push button on them like my Rothenbergers, so I left them in the back of the car. fast forward a few weeks, I'm out and suddenly need a large pair of grips, all my tools are at home, then I remember those grips, ok they may not have had the pushbutton, but they got me out of shtuck, now they're in my main toolbox. lol 

Haven’t you won something before on a forum comp? I’m sure I’ve said congrats to you before🤔

and before you ask I am in no way jealous...

much. 
I once bought some screwdrivers off Ben, does that count? 😂

Arrived today, very tidy little set and feels well manufactured. I’ll give it some abuse in the new year. 

Thank you. 

Arrived today, very tidy little set and feels well manufactured. I’ll give it some abuse in the new year. 

Thank you. 
Surely you can do better than that, be more descriptive man, how old is she? can she cook, is she a blonde, brunette, redhead, which country did you get her imported from, Thailand?

oh sorry, you weren't on about a woman. lol