Certification/Stroma query

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkysparkspark

Reaction score
Me and my business partner are with stroma, basically we got assessed to join, my partner holds 2391 and i hold 2392 testing qualifications. He was there ro assess both of us and he askes us question ect, he was hapoy with bith of us, this was put in my partners name so basically he is the one with the membership/duty holder to stroma via our company, because he assessed me also, i have my own log in details to the stroma installer portal. I need clarification on what this allows me to do, can i still fill out certs on my on via my own istallation portal, if so, does my partner have to counter sign the cert or am i allowed to sign both section on the cert. Im.confused as to what this entitles me to do??

As Andy says  ,  ask Stroma  .   Your mate's position would be , I 'd say ,  QM   Qualifying Manager  .  I presume only one name  / person can fill the description .  I really don't know .    It may be that you can do all he can  but they may want his signature  in the " Veryfied  by "  column .

I'd guess you can do them just the same . 

Ask  them ....you're paying their wages ,  without us lot  the schemes would be extinct .   

Oh and welcome to the Forum . :Salute

Last edited by a moderator:
As Andy says  ,  ask Stroma  .   Your mate's position would be , I 'd say ,  QM   Qualifying Manager  .  I presume only one name  / person can fill the description .  I really don't know .    It may be that you can do all he can  but they may want his signature  in the " Veryfied  by "  column .

I'd guess you can do them just the same . 

Ask  them ....you're paying their wages ,  without us lot  the schemes would be extinct .   

Who is Andy?

And extinction of the CPSs ... That's an idea.

Anyone know where Clancy has popped up yet?

Who is Andy?

And extinction of the CPSs ... That's an idea.

Anyone know where Clancy has popped up yet?
Sorry Murdo   dunno why  , I thought it was Andy  said that .  

Miss Clancy ?  No idea ...   her official stalker     Kerch  should  know  by now  you'd think ! 

She was on the boards of other affiliated schemes I noticed.    

Has Mr Winder taken over from Mr kerch as the official forum Clancy stalker?  Answers on a post-card to "Who's Stalking Clancy" Competition,  c/o TalkElectricianForum  PO Box 2019.

Anyone who can provide the best answer before 13:00 (1:00pm) tomorrow (22 January 2019), will win every item of test equipment calibrated within the last 10 months, owned by both Sidewinder AND Kerching!

BUT all answers must be on a postcard to allow all members an equal chance irrespective of broadband speed. We can't have discrimination against our more remote members (Deke) who is still using 56Kb Dial-Up! (but only when Mrs Deke has finished on the phone!).

[ To Sparkysparkspark the answer is still as Murdoch said; "Ask Stroma" ]

Doc H. 

Excuse me   !!!   I'm on   BT's  80  giga crystals an hour download speed  with BT   I'll have you know            

Hmmm! Apologies Deke.  That will be Murdoch's fault for not keeping the forum members speed records up to date. He took over the rota this year, from ProDave who did a fantastic job through 2018 keeping our card-index up-to-date. Or maybe he didn't post the three Rolodex holders over to Murdoch fast enough?  (or pay for next day delivery).    

Doc H. 

I don't get it ...sometimes I think I'm a dinosaur ...(then I read a Kerch post  and think  naw!    I'm  a mere Neanderthal )  .... but all these companies and not one of 'em makes anything , no end product ,  all dependant on idiots like us ...Morlocks   beavering away  like so many worker bees  ...gathering nectar & scuttling back to the hive  until our limbs or organs  fail and we fall by the wayside ,  lying on our backs , legs pedalling  in the air ...  like a  slave in the old southern states ..." Another man done gone  down  Boss  !!!!   "   "Don't worry none boy ...pick up his shovel & git to work "  

Ahhhh   off on a  bit of a tangent there , bit worrying , never mind .  :C

Hmmm! Apologies Deke.  That will be Murdoch's fault for not keeping the forum members speed records up to date. He took over the rota this year, from ProDave who did a fantastic job through 2018 keeping our card-index up-to-date. Or maybe he didn't post the three Rolodex holders over to Murdoch fast enough?  (or pay for next day delivery).    

Doc H. 
Doc I thing there must be something better than that card index  system you know .....   we should be advancing to typewriters these days , but no one listens to me . 

Has Mr Winder taken over from Mr kerch as the official forum Clancy stalker?  Answers on a post-card to "Who's Stalking Clancy" Competition, 
Thing is , Kerch  won't know  ...see they're recording  Countdown  TV shows in Manchester  this month .....Kerch defies   his  court  restraining order and  hangs around the stage door hoping for a glimpse of  RR   .       If he exposes himself again he'll get  18 months ...I've warned him     

Doc I thing there must be something better than that card index  system you know .....   we should be advancing to typewriters these days , but no one listens to me . 

Totally in agreement. But Sidewinder will not authorise the budget. Don't you remember the nightmare and stress Binky was under trying to go from "Slate & Chalk" to "Rolodex" in 2004 when he was in control of the members index rota. (some still claim that was why Steptoe went AWOL?).

Doc H.