Texecom Premier Elite - service light

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quentin_rayner

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post so he be gentle...! Recently had a Texecom Premier Elite 48 installed by my sparky (I know before anyone tells me, but it was the cheaper option and he's very good). He seemed to get everything working, however I have spent a couple of days going back through the installation manual correcting the setup.

One thing that's frustrating is the service light is now showing on all keypads. The system is working fine, so I wonder if that's a default time since install? It's been around 6 months? I have changed the service interval to 52 weeks, I just can't seem to reset the light so hoping someone can help?

Or is there some way of seeing the cause?

I don't think my sparky will fair any better, so if there's an issue I can solve that would be the best way. However if not, I guess a call to a qualified alarm engineer is needed!!

Thanks.

Texecom tech support is usually very good, I'd give them a ring and see if they'll help you. to clear a service light you need to go into the engineers side of the programming, this is quite easy if you have the lead and the Wintex software, but can be done through the keypad. hope this helps.

Hi all,

First post so he be gentle...! Recently had a Texecom Premier Elite 48 installed by my sparky (I know before anyone tells me, but it was the cheaper option and he's very good). He seemed to get everything working, however I have spent a couple of days going back through the installation manual correcting the setup.

One thing that's frustrating is the service light is now showing on all keypads. The system is working fine, so I wonder if that's a default time since install? It's been around 6 months? I have changed the service interval to 52 weeks, I just can't seem to reset the light so hoping someone can help?

Or is there some way of seeing the cause?

I don't think my sparky will fair any better, so if there's an issue I can solve that would be the best way. However if not, I guess a call to a qualified alarm engineer is needed!!

Thanks.

Is this a wired or wireless alarm system

Latest posts