Emoji Smiley things ?????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoever ,s changed the emoji   Smiley face things  ....my office   NOW!!!!!        And there better be a good excuse .       What the hell is this !!!!😔 And this !!!!😂

And where is BRIAN    may I ask ??????    

Up with this I will NOT PUT !!!!! 

We've been hacked by the Russians .....they've taken our Smiley Face  cartoon things  and they've got BRIAN  .  He'll be petrified .

What are these amateur excuses for emojis  ?🤩🙃😲

OK   Stand easy  ......I found BRIAN   , he,s fine  , they tried to get information but he didn't talk  and he's back  :C     Panic over .    He says he was tied to  a table  with a laser  creeping slowly towards him  ,  he said " Do you expect me to talk ?"     and they said " No Mr Brian  We expect you to die "  

I object to the way things are  Ducky ,,   those emoji's are shytte    ,  Someone at Forum HQ   ,    Sidewinder House  , Swansea ,    has been fiddling  when it should have gone to a referendum  ,  because as we all know , they don't cause any problems .

the decent emojis are below the ****e new ones.

:kermit:
Well I know that don't I...I am the Forum IT consultant .....had I not found them down there  I'd have shut the Forum down forthwith .   This has had a profound effect upon Brian  , as you can see  :C   I had to    :putthekettleon     and get him off to  :z     Those poor quality emoji,s are a  :BadIdea:

Thats it then ...its the Russians  !!!   

Ah!  Wait  !...they're back to normal  ,  Yeah I saw Sidey creeping into the Forum HQ  mainframe room   an hour ago..to put it all right again .