Lightbulb

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Paddy and Mick are working on a building site and Paddy decides he needs a day off, he tells Mick that he's going to act daft so they'll send him home on sick pay. He hangs upside down from the rafters in a partly built house yelling, "look at me, I'm a lightbulb", the foreman arrives takes one look at him and says "Paddy, go home, you're obviously ill". Paddy climbs down and heads off home, Mick starts to walk off and the foreman yells, "oi Mick, where d'you think you're going?"  Mick replied, "home, you don't think I'm working in the dark do you?"

welcome back from the abyss Steps, have you been lingering in the background or too busy with life and or work?

you could use George and Henry but you have to admit it just would be the same?

thats a bit racist,,,,,

what would be wrong calling them George and Henry ?

Welcome home Steptoe. Thank goodness you are still out there. I hope things are ticking over in a manageable fashion in your world of work and family life. As we fully understand that numerous work and personal commitments can be a far higher priority over any time spent on internet sites. So it is always nice to hear from anyone who has been off-line for a while. Good to see you posting again.

Doc H.