PDF Certs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, not sure who uses the certs but there's been some more minor tweaks and changes including:

Minor cosmetic fixes in single sig EIC, MW and EICR

Auto fill of Max Zs after choice of breaker in schedule of test results for EIC and EICR. This is for common sizes of breaker (Type B&C)

Change of layout of Part 4 of MW

Make all a 'Tick' added to schedule of test results for EIC schedule of inspections

Added plain EIC and MW's. To make them more printer friendly for those that print

As the bottom line states I've created a non-colour version of both the EIC and MW for those that like to print. Without the colour they are more printer friendly. As before please notify me of any issues or errors. I have tested them myself but do miss things. A plain EICR is on it's way but it's a little more of a challenge than the other certs!!

Can you share a link to them? As the only ones I can find are 17th.... I've been using pdf certs for a while, tried napit's desktop which is nice but not flexible enough for me!

thanks for your work!

errr, yeah. they are £6 to cover my hard work. :blush:  It's a one off payment. They are a little better than straight copies from the BBB in word or excel. So they took quite a bit of work.

They are only in PDF format but this works with adobe reader? Why would you need them in Excel?

errr, yeah. they are £6 to cover my hard work. :blush:  It's a one off payment. They are a little better than straight copies from the BBB in word or excel. So they took quite a bit of work.

They are only in PDF format but this works with adobe reader? Why would you need them in Excel?
I got that it's for your hard work, it's just that the system says I'm not permitted to have it! :eek:  

I'm an excel fan as it's more customisable and adaptable; I find it easier to move around the screen as well. But, it doesn't look as nice as pdfs, desktop or others!

Sorry mate. Got the wrong end of the stick.  :coat

You should be able to buy them?? That's one for admin? Raise a ticket mate. They shouldn't really need customising. They have areas for company and scheme logo's. Drop down boxes and even some autofill. The tab sequence is box to box so once you get the hang of them they can be manoeuvred through with relative ease. If you manage to get them and have any suggestions for improvements I'm all ears. I use them myself as do my sparky friends. Any feedback is always welcome as we certainly don't know everything!!

Latest posts