Help please!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.Black

Reaction score
Started my level 3 design project and am having trouble with Q2... select using manufacturers data suitable luminaries for all parts of the pool/cafe block with exception of the sauna your selection should be based on 

-energy efficiency 

-environment/external influences 

-aesthetics

were not doing your homework for you. try answering it yourself, post your answers then someone will help
do you remember this project i just want to know how to present it table etc 

were not doing your homework for you. try answering it yourself, post your answers then someone will help
and i don't want anyone to do my homework just someone to answer a couple of questions if that's alright

Welcome to the forum C.Black. from past experience we have found if someone asks a question such as what is the answer to 'ABC?' you have no idea of the current level of knowledge and understanding of the person seeking help, so it is a bit difficult to know what level to aim your answers at.  Whereas if some asks, I think the answer to 'ABC' should be 'XYZ'  it is far easier to adapt your answers to be better suited to the questioners level. It could save someone 10 mins of composing an answer full of stuff you already knew about 'XYZ' when all that was needed was to focus on a few facts such as 'Z' only applies if 'Q' is also applicable.

Basically all of our members offer to share their expertise free of charge on a voluntary basis, so like to have a bit more meat on the bones to give them a better angle to work from. Otherwise if the questioner isn't bothered to add detail, others aren't to willing to make the extra effort either to answer a vague question. I hope that helps, and I am sure if you add a bit more substance someone on here will be happy to try and help you as much as they can.

Doc H. 

A international engineering forum I’m on has it in their rules, “we are not a homework answering service”. So as Doc says, attempt to answer the question first and then members will step in and help push you in the right direction, that way you learn.

Latest posts